- Your ideas and contributions will be highly valued
- You will be working alongside fun, creative and very talented people
- You will be working with and learning about technologies and methodologies with an enormous future
- You have the potential to work across many market sectors, making the work very varied
- You will be part of innovative, intensive and interesting projects
If you’re in leading edge technology and you’re a good team player, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested to hear from talented and motivated people who are captivated by working with leading edge technology and all of the challenges and rewards that it represents. Below are descriptions of positions that we often recruit for.
To take part in Speech Analytics projects, helping our customers to find the best areas for applying this technology, and implementing patterns and events to obtain the customer Intelligence required in each case.
We ask for:
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications, Utilities, Banking or Insurance sectors
- Good communication skills with customer facing experience
- A methodical approach to managing work load
- Specific Contact Center, Customer Intelligence or Business Intelligence-related experience would be an advantage
- English – Good business level
To be part of technical Speech Analytics projects, integrating products into the customers’ Contact Center environment, as well as helping to optimize the performance of our solutions.
We ask for:
- 2-3 years of software development experience
- Experience in Microsoft: Windows, SQL Server, IIS environments
- Contact Center and Voice Recognition technical knowledge will be appreciated
- English – Minimum conversation-level.